In order to ensure that your polystyrene cutting equipment/machine is in a good working order as long as possible, you need to follow some simple rules:
- Use the cutting equipment/machines in accordance with the instructions given;
- Regularly and timely conduct the maintenance of equipment.
Regular maintenance ensures reliability, at times increases equipment working lifespan and reduces future repair costs. Especially it is concerned to Hot wire CNC cutting machines and styrofoam hot knife cutters.
Hotwire Systems OÜ offers regular equipment service and maintenance of the polystyrene cutting equipment/mashines purchased from us, both for existing and new clients.
REPLACEMENT & SPARE PARTS
We offer our customers constituent parts and spare parts for equipment and hot wire machines for cutting polystyrene foams.
You can find in our spare parts list, next:
- Extra Cutting wire, regular NiCr wire or Titanium Alloy Wire with diameter from 0,25 to 0,58 mm,
- Extra blades for hot knife cutters: Simple Straight blades with lenght from 100 to 250 mm and blades with different specific shapes,
- Transformers for Hot wire cutters,
- Cables and Extension Cords with sockets,
- XLR industrial modules and plugs,
- Industrial ball bearing guides,
- Bolts, nuts, washers, springs, fasteners.
NB! To avoid damage, and the incompatibility of the spare parts, we recommend to use only genuine, high-quality components made by the manufacturer of the equipment.